Grandma and Grandpa are picking us up at 5:15 a.m. I've got the perfect plan in my head - dress Finley tonight, transfer him to the carseat asleep, sleep to the cities, breakfast and playing at the airport, bottle on lift-off and morning nap in my mom's arms. What are the odds this will actually happen? It sounds perfect, which means something will totally screw it up!
My biggest concern is the flight; Spencer is being drugged (Benedryl with his peditrician's OK), we're attempting to go drug-free. Grandpa said if either boy cries, he's pretending like he doesn't know us - thanks! I've got snacks, bottles, toys, Finley's lovie and Nuks, what else could he want?
This time tomorrow we will be enjoying chips, salsa, and fruity drinks. I wonder if Finley will like Banana Monkeys? His mom does!
Finley is ready!
Check back on St. Patrick's Day, I've got a post ready to go :)
1 comment:
Hope you guys are having an awesome time and that Finley was a super flyer! Pete and Nana are having a great time together in Portland. Far from Cancun, but it will do!
Post a Comment