Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just Playing

The holidays have come and gone, we're settled back into 'normal' - if there is such a thing.  We did a lot this week, a lot of fun things - perfect.

Hadley received a Mini Cooper for Christmas, I don't think she's driven it yet, but Brother took it for a spin.

Grandma promised Finley a sleepover and he took her up on it.  Grandma picked him up from preschool, she took him to McDonalds and he went a Blugold basketball game with Grandpa.  What a lucky little boy...

...who was completely exhausted after all that fun.

The next morning Grandma needed a pre-Cancun pedi, so I met up with them at the nail salon.  Finley was enjoying an Egg McMuffin and relaxing in the massage chair.

Hadley helped me try out Coach handbags.  I think she wants one too.

This is the winner - thanks Mom & Dad (from me, not Hadley)!

Hadley and her baby had breakfast together.

Hadley is really, really, really into babies right now.  It's cute.  It's sweet.  She's such a little mother.

I wrap babies up countless times each day, Hadley rocks them, she kisses them, feeds them and wants me to do the same.  One night I was unloading the dishwasher while holding a baby...sorry Sister, now that you walk, I'm over one-handed chores.

My home-days were almost spring-like, perfect for outside playing.

Short legs + deep snow do not work well....

...Hadley prefers the sidewalk.

Finley needed a picture of our house for school.

Our trail is pretty packed down, so we went for a short hike.  I did not ask Finley to do this.  He is so sweet to her.

Back inside for a little Wii before naptime.  Hadley cracks me up, her remote is turned off, but she copies his every move.

We met up with Tara, Jake & Gracie at the Sports Center.

The boys played really well together...

...and the girls sat around looking cute (and pink).

Sam's Club for pickles, and Copycat needed to ride in the back next to Finley.  I see cart-seating battles in my future.

Melissa & I planned a short-notice bowling night on Friday. 

Unsuccessful attempts at a good picture of the three big kids.

There was some bowling...

...and some picture-taking.


Finley is starting to graduate from one bowling style...

...to another (no ramp).

This picture makes me laugh.

This picture makes me laugh too.  Dave wanted to know why I dressed Hadley only in a onesie.  Yeah, thanks fashionista - I didn't.  She wanted her fleece off.

The happy bowler...who is not happy he didn't get any strikes. Competitive much?

We had a teeny Packer Party - the Ruebers came over for pizza and playing.

Finley was very excited to make Elise smile, Mom, she likes me!

Both kids LOVED Melissa's Funfetti Cake Batter cookies.  Finley whispered and asked if we could keep the plate of cookies.  Melissa agreed, but by the end of the night, the plate was empty anyway.  Funfetti cookies are pinned and the ingredients are on next week's grocery list.

In early December, Mary Moua Photography took Hadley's 18-month pictures, I posted the sneak-peeks earlier (and again today), plus a few more.  And just for fun - my favorite 18-month old boy.

And my favorite 18-month old girl.

Unfortunately it was a little windy that day. 

While swapping outfits we discovered Hadley's boots were too small...so, we told Hadley to suck it up and crammed her feet in anyway - sometimes cute shoes hurt.  (No worries, we've since gotten a size bigger).

She was happy sitting (although not exactly a cute smile, I think she was pretending to fuss)...

...but refused to walk.

The dress we didn't intend for, yet we ended up with some of the sweetest expressions.

My favorite.

No comments: