On Sunday, Grandma took Finley to the golf course to watch Daddy play. The little boys got to join in for the last hole - it looks like they had fun!

According to Grandma, the BIG fun was playing in the clubhouse. Spencer and Finley had a blast playing on the step under the bar.
While I worked, Finley had extra days at Stephanie's house. He ran a fever mid-week and wasn't himself for a few days - I'm thankful Stephanie didn't get too tired of my mopey boy and allowed him to keep coming back :) Stephanie said Duncan and Finley had fun playing under the bed.
Finley's really good at watching TV - now there's a talent that's worthy of bragging about! He's a true "boy" when he watches, the house could fall down around him and I don't think he'd notice. Again, sign me up for Mother of the Year, I do allow a little TV time each day - when else would I start dinner or clean up?!
Saturday morning was the annual Puddle Jump 5K, Grandma brought Finley down to cheer me on!
While I was running, Finley hung out with Payton (my principal's daughter).
I'm happy to report (brag) that I won!!! Over 750 runners/walkers participated; overall I finished 5th (or 6th, I'm not positive) and was the first female finisher.
I also set a personal record pacing at 6:36 minute/miles and finishing in 20 minutes 32 seconds; I almost puked when I crossed the finish line - for real I gagged!
I'm looking forward to a full week home, we've got many things planned - a trip to the MN Zoo, a playdate with Zach & Faith, and walks with Owen & Rachel. I promise next week there will be more pictures and stories to share :)
While I was running, Finley hung out with Payton (my principal's daughter).
I'm happy to report (brag) that I won!!! Over 750 runners/walkers participated; overall I finished 5th (or 6th, I'm not positive) and was the first female finisher.
I also set a personal record pacing at 6:36 minute/miles and finishing in 20 minutes 32 seconds; I almost puked when I crossed the finish line - for real I gagged!
I'm looking forward to a full week home, we've got many things planned - a trip to the MN Zoo, a playdate with Zach & Faith, and walks with Owen & Rachel. I promise next week there will be more pictures and stories to share :)
No comments:
Post a Comment