Finley had a really fun weekend (three birthday parties) and apparently we did little else that was picture-worthy this week.
Uggs, possibly the ugliest footwear, but definitely the most comfy. I'm a big fan.
I'm pretty sure we'll be part of the next ad campaign.
In November, my school finally received our new principal. The kids & I attended a meet-and-greet for parents and families to meet her. I don't like change (at all), but things have gone way better than I anticipated. It's been a smooth mid-year transition for staff, students and families. Mandy is GREAT and I think she's the perfect fit for our school.
Grandpa gave Hadley the nickname "Sassypants". She owns it.
They are full of love...
...but germs are gross.
Bathtime sillies.
Finley attended three birthday parties this weekend. First he helped Liam celebrate his 5th birthday lego-style.
Legos in the goody bag? Totally made Finley's day!
The next party was for Cylas (a 4K friend) at Pizza Plus. Finley was excited to see his school friends and wouldn't stand still for a picture. Hadley kept me busy with her persistent demand of quarters.
The third party was for Carter at Beaver Creek Reserve, what a fun place for a birthday party.
They learned about snakes.
And could touch/hold if they wanted, Finley said no. Me too.
Incredibly creepy.
The kids visited the exhibits in the Nature Center...
...and of course had cake.
And now, we're off to have a birthday dinner with Easton. We'll officially celebrate him next weekend. Happy 4th Birthday Easton - you're my favorite Easton ever.















No comments:
Post a Comment