The time-change got this one. Out on my lap at 7:00, unheard of for this night-owl.
Hadley's 4K class had Family Night, the room was full of pumpkin activities. It was fun to participate and observe Hadley in her place.
It was not fun to read her leaf on the Thankful Tree in the hallway. Seriously?! Outside of Boy Scouts, I do EVERYTHING that's kid-related in our family. No love ;)
We've been building a lot of cupcakes. Almost every morning last week started w/ the Cupcake Game.
Happy Meals w/ our first grader.
Grandma bought Hadley a Snow Fairy costume and she's hardly taken it off. When the newness wears off, I'm going to hide it and cross my fingers she'll agree to being a happy tooth fairy next Halloween.
Whip Nae Nae, they both think they're better than the other. It's fun until someone claims the other is doing it wrong.
Every Wednesday, the kids attend Connections (Sunday School), Finley's class performed a song after dinner.
The kids are training to become ushers at church - they pass out bulletins before the service and assist the offering plates through the congregation.
Friday night the kids & I had a Target & Pizza Hut date. It should've been a cheap night, Finley had a free pizza at Pizza Hut and we went to Target to spend their $10 gift cards from Grandpa & Grandma. I told each kid they could go over $10 by a few dollars...and I ended up w/ a total of $253! Kinda crazy since Hadley spent exactly $10 and Finley spent $12.
I am what Target hopes happens when people come in to use gift cards - an impulse consumer! Ryan said he would let the giftcard team, the redcard team, the mini seasonal team, store operations & marketing know their strategies are proving successful. I think our table will look very nice in December - jeez.
Finley's first personal pan pizza from the Book It program. I can't believe this program is still around, I remember earning pizzas in second grade and eating at the same Pizza Hut.
Spencer has reading glasses - twinsies.
And a FB memory of these two, they were soooooo cute.
Saturday we drove to the cities for lunch and the theater w/ friends.
Jill's nephew starred in Seussical! Her niece and brother were also part of the cast. It was an excellent production of one of my favorite Dr. Seuss stories - Horton Hatches the Egg w/ a lot of songs, a bright set, and fun costumes.
She's kinda too big for this, but we still try once in awhile.
Hadley was very excited to show me how she can (not) ride w/o training wheels.
Even though Finley is not with us as much, we still think about him when he's gone. Today we made chocolate chip banana bread just for him.



























No comments:
Post a Comment