Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Quick Random Post

A quick post before I start in on my big one...

No school for kids = Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast.


Hadley's school had an art show. We found her piece and I laughed when I saw what she named her painting...Allie.

Hadley had a dance performance at a local nursing home. Grandma was busy so I was forced to take on the hair donut...score.

They were introduced and Hadley wouldn't talk into the microphone.

But the little girls were a hit w/ the residents.

Polishing her own nails, there is a little streak of "girl" in her sometimes.

Grandma & Carol brought lunch to Finley at school.

Hadley, Allie & I went to the Children's Museum.

They made really cool Elephant Toothpaste, a science experience we need to recreate w/ Finley at home.

Auntie Shawna stayed w/ the kids while we were in Boston. As a teacher-mom, she was left w/ no less than five pages of sub notes. She perfectly fulfilled all of the mom-duties - homework, packing lunches, school drops/pick ups, bedtime, and even dance pictures.

They did science experiments, baked cookies, ate ice cream, went to Action City and were totally and completely spoiled - we love her. 

Laser Tag - Finley's aim kinda scares me - yikes!

And apparently she got hit.


Our neighbors also did some entertaining too - thank you Kristen :)














No comments: