It's hard to pick out which wet kids are mine, but trust me that one of them is in each picture 😊
Both wet kids are somewhere in this picture too, it's kinda like Where's Waldo.

Finley jumps off, splash-lands, and swims to the side of the pool now! I'm so happy he's pretty much a "swimmer". His strokes are coming along and he's gaining confidence.

Finley stayed in the No Cavity Club! He (finally) brushes his own teeth nearly full-time (a job I was happy to hand over), so I wasn't sure what to expect, good job F!
Hadley needed to show Kim (our favorite hygienist) her barely loose teeth. When we were peeking, Kim/I discovered the teeny nubs of her permanent lowers behind her baby teeth. She is a shark like Finley was, which led to his first two teeth being pulled. Kim said to work on the baby-teeth until her check-up in August and maybe we'll get them out ourselves - fingers crossed!
Hadley needed to show Kim (our favorite hygienist) her barely loose teeth. When we were peeking, Kim/I discovered the teeny nubs of her permanent lowers behind her baby teeth. She is a shark like Finley was, which led to his first two teeth being pulled. Kim said to work on the baby-teeth until her check-up in August and maybe we'll get them out ourselves - fingers crossed!
The major excitement happened as Finley sat down in the chair. He was grabbing my watch (not sure why) and it started making an unfamiliar alarm sound. I looked at the face and it said SOS EMERGENCY and was calling 911! Ugh, I grabbed my phone and was able to cancel the call before it fully went through - seriously, excitement we didn't need. I have no idea what Finley pressed to even make this happen, but I hope it never happens again!
Now that t-ball is over, Hadley is back into gymnastics. This winter she passed Rollers, now she's a Swinger.
Finley & Hadley attend a Nature Art Camp, it was put on by the same art studio/teachers that do Cookies & Canvas - which they always enjoy. It was no surprise that they loved this class too. They attended M-Th in the afternoons and made some really neat projects.
The teachers are fantastic! They all have experience working w/ children (and art) and you can tell. They do such a nice job, my kids spoke very highly of all three of them.

Auntie, Melissa, Laney & I had a mom's night out at the New Kids on the Block concert...we had a fun night and laughed a lot that we used to LOVE this group.
Found this creepy thing in our kitchen garbage can - what the what?!
Finley started Flag Football w/ the Predators!
Hadley, Tenney & I hung out during his practice.
Kids had a perfect day for golf lessons.
W/ summer, the kids and I have been together a lot - day and night (Patrick was gone, so they move in w/ me)! Most of our recent activities have involved both kids, so a lot of togetherness has equaled a lot of arguing between the two. But they sure do snuggle up to one another in their sleep.
Hadley finally celebrated her 6th Birthday at a roller skating party. She had an awesome 3D Roller Skate cake!
This was her first official school friends (and cousins!) party. She was soooo excited that the kids she invited from school came to her party.
It was Travis's first time skating, soooo sweet!
Many of the kids swapped between skating and the indoor climber over and over and over. Not Hadley, she skated and skated and skated! She's getting really fast!
I'm all about the Party Packages - no food prep and I don't have to clean my house! Pizza!
Making wishes!
The obligatory picture w/ his sister.
Rock Star Hadley!
Spencer was in a baseball tourney, so we were one Kid short of the 5 Kids.
Presents!
Thank you to this crew for celebrating Hadley w/ us!
The kids, Grandma & I went to a Predators game, Finley & Carter were excited to get high-fives from the players as they entered the stadium. Unfortunately a storm blew in and we only saw 1.5 quarters.
Finley has been begging for a sleepover and Carter happily said YES. It was Carter's very first sleepover! They started in Finley's bed...
...but when I checked on them in the morning, they were on the floor?! Not sure when they both moved!
After MANY Nerf Gun battles, they did a little four-wheeling before we brought Carter home...
...covered in mud!
A Father's Day tradition - pancake breakfast at the Township Fire Dept.
Patrick's big gift is framed art (made by the kids at school), which should be ready in a week. So we wrapped a picture of the kids holding their pictures at Michaels for now 😉
The two kids that made Patrick a dad.
And a very Happy Father's Day to MY dad - the one that makes everything I do possible.
We will be at the ball park tonight for a Dragon's game, the first of 3 this week! W/ our summer schedule and my wish to be present (and not on my laptop for hours w/ the kids around), I hope to blog each week...basically I'm saying I might be late some weeks, which my OCD-ness hates 😝










































No comments:
Post a Comment