After our pontoon ride, Finley caught his 2nd fish ever!
We went to Irvine Park with Tara, Jake & Gracie, I'm going to miss our park playdates when Tara returns to work.
Even though I don't return until mid-October, I feel the anticipation of school starting and it gives me a knot in my throat. Before the craziness begins, we're playing as much as possible and having fun.
Earlier in the week, Nolan was in the hospital and we sent him a message. We're happy to report he's a healthy boy again!
Someone found her hands!
Patrick took Finley to the Big Rig Truck Show - for a kid that LOVES semis, this was a dream come true!
Snuggle time!
Saturday night was my class reunion - I can't believe we graduated 15 years ago! There was a great turn out and we had so much fun catching up and sharing stories.
You know those times you'd like to lock your toddler outside and wave out the window while sticking your tongue out? Yeah, we had an evening like that this week. I went to bed feeling like a crappy mom. As I checked my email one more time, I had an email from my dad and fell asleep laughing at the irony...
Just as a FYI, Finley's visit tonight could not have been timed any better. I had some M&J issues that came up late in the afternoon that had me in a pretty sour mood, but Finley's visit, his talking and always present smile really turned my evening around. Thanks for bringing him over.
And speaking of the toddler, here's a sneak peek of Finley's 3-year pictures!
This morning brought sad news, Grandpa Witz passed away in his sleep. When I was little, at the end of every visit Grandpa Witz would show me the coins in his pocket, if I could name the coin, I got to keep it :) At 90 years old, Grandpa lived a long and filled life, he was at peace and ready for heaven.








No comments:
Post a Comment