Bubbles are always fun...
...especially when you catch one!
Finley & Patrick like to spray one another with the hose. When we're home during the week, I will not be the target, sorry "ball hoop"!
I have a quick camera - check out the water in the first picture versus the second!
And it's not so scary!
While Finley was off climbing and swinging...
...Hadley snuggled with mom!
Finley had his last Sports Tykes class, he was the leader in Red Light Green Light.
Our class lost a few participants over the summer, here's what was left on the last night.
Hadley's smiles are getting bigger and bigger, they crack me up! These jammies (picked out by Auntie) are for Grandma - she loves dachshunds!
Since birth, Hadley has been incredibly spoiled with adorable girly clothes from many of you. This cute outfit is from Auntie Aryn, she lives in Texas and requested a picture - Hi Auntie Aryn!
We've hired a painter to paint Hadley's nursery this week; she is sleeping well in the bassinet, but after the paint dries we'll transition her into the crib. I know babies shouldn't have loose blankets in bed, let alone near their face, but there's something about the PBK blankets that lull my kids to sleep.
Over summer, Finley has attended school 2-3 days / week (to keep routine, to hold his spot and to give Hadley some mommy-time). And now, Finley's moving up at school! Thursday was his last day as a "Rising Star" next week he'll be a "Soaring Balloon". This transition is bittersweet for me, Finley really, really likes school and I really, really like his teachers. I have similar feelings from when he started in January - Will he like school? Will he like his teachers? Will his teachers like him? Will I like his teachers? Will he listen and behave? Will the transition go smoothly? Ahh, I hope so!! But, he's the oldest in his room and it's his time to go :) Fortunately there are nine students in his room moving, I hope this will ease the transition. He visited his "big classroom" this week and met his new teachers - he's excited and I'm nervous.
Finley's first teachers...Ms Nora and Ms Kim! We'll miss them!
Spencer & Easton spent the weekend with Grandpa & Grandma. Patrick, Grandma & I took the three boys and Hadley to the water park...so happy we had three adults. It was busy, but the boys had fun! I saw a little confusion as other moms tried to figure out how "my" kids worked...yeah, not all mine, can you imagine?!
Grandma & I shared Hadley-duty on shore :)
Finley was definitely tired when we got home!
This week, I will work two days of inservice, I can't believe it's that time already! And another reminder of fall? Tonight Hadley is meeting her new babysitter. I'll take six weeks off, but when I start in mid-October, Hadley will be going to Amy's house. Amy is a former parent of mine, all three of her children were my kindergartners. Amy and her family are coming over for ice cream sundaes and then we're going for a pontoon ride. I hope Hadley behaves :)







No comments:
Post a Comment