Look at Hadley's new hair...I love you too baby girl!
Grandma took Finley on a date to Jesus' birthday party at our church. He was partnered up with an older child that led him around to games, treats and activities.
Thursday was a jammie day - we were home ALL day and it was nice.
Regardless of the holiday, Grandma buys the holiday-cookie decorating kit for Finley. For Christmas, it's a gingerbread house. I thought this would be fun. I was wrong. Due to sliding roof pieces and collapsing walls, the house became my project.
My helper had big ideas...See mom, like this, on the box. My answer in a sweaty-mess? Yes, I see the white window, yours is going to be brown. Stop talking, we're putting the gum drops here.
We did some cleaning...
...and Hadley's officially a sitter!
The best part of being a mom of two (so far), watching my kids happily play together. I have a feeling once baby girl can move and is into those tubs of Hot Wheels the happily will no longer be.
My kids like technology....What are you doing brother?
Let me try!
We met Jill, Gavin & Maddie, Dave & Elle at the Sports Center for a playdate! Jill & I survived lunch 4 against 2, it was definitely a team effort - I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went, we might've even had a conversation :)
Hadley played with her new friend, she's cute...and I swear Hadley's head is not flat, baby girl just needs her hair to fill in.
Hadley was at the clinic twice this week, we thought she had pinkeye. Then, the baby that truly NEVER cries and NEVER wakes up at night, cried for two nights straight. Turns out the pinkeye wasn't pinkeye at all. It was the start of a cold that traveled from her eye to her nose to her ears - first ear infection, poor girl. I'm really hoping the meds are doing their job, I need to sleep tonight.
Hadley's mural is complete! A special friend and artist completed her walls. I LOVE IT!!! For 5 days I've walked in, stood in the center and looked around me.
I love the stripe-detail so much that we're ordering the big-girl bedding that matches her crib bedding. I can't believe how closely the mural resembles the bedding - awesome job Maureen!
The pictures do not do it justice, the details are exquisite. I love that the mural isn't too 'baby' and that Hadley can grow with this.
The pictures do not do it justice, the details are exquisite. I love that the mural isn't too 'baby' and that Hadley can grow with this.
I am really looking forward to next weekend, having kids makes holiday celebrations extra fun - Finley's anticipation this year is HIGH. He can't wait for Santa! I'm sure I'll take a few (hundred) pictures, I doubt I'll post next Sunday...I'll have a holiday post up mid-week. My goal this week is to get Hadley healthy (and sleeping again) and keep the rest of us feeling well (I'm ignoring my sore throat as I type). We hope you enjoy your holidays too...
Merry Early Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment