...nope!
What happens when you lick the pretzel cheese out of the cup? A cheese-face!
Hadley LOVES peek-a-boo!
Meet Jimmy, our Elf on the Shelf! Finley was not crazy about Jimmy at first. The first few times Jimmy moved, I had to put him back on the mantel (his original spot). Now, Finley is excited to find him each morning! Our Jimmy is not nearly as clever as some of the Elves I've seen on Facebook.
Patrick, Finley, Grandma & Grandpa went to the Blugold game, Finley was on day 3 of a napping strike. I've come to realize Finley is walking the line of dropping naps, not sure I'm ready for a no-napping child. I go to great effort to make sure Finley & Hadley nap at the same time, I enjoy nap time (not that I sleep, but I'm very productive). Finley didn't nap Thursday or Friday and he did well (no major meltdowns by dinner and he went to bed early), but by Saturday, he couldn't do it anymore and fell asleep at a reception following the basketball game.
Auntie thought she needed these boots, I wasn't convinced, but now I am, so cute!
The grand opening was nice, but Finley & Nixon weren't as excited as everyone else - these two were facing off in a game of Angry Birds.
Grandma & I took the kids to see Santa! Finley was excited!
He watched Santa visit with other children.
We have a wonderful Santa, he knows your name when you arrive, he's patient and very kind.
Santa's helper recommended backing Hadley up and setting her on Santa's lap (so she couldn't see him). She did well, until she caught a glimpse, then there was a lip quiver.
The countdown is on, so much to do in the next two weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment