Party prep has begun, someone is about to have a birthday!
Finley finished gymnastics!
Each gymnast was called up to receive his/her certificate, they were told to do the gymnastic's pose, the pose where they stand and put their arms up in a V...I'm not sure what this was?!
Try #2 went better.
Patrick's
On Friday, Elle spent the day with us. My kindergartners were going on a field trip to a farm, so Elle, Finley & I crashed it for the morning. There was so much to see/do, they had a blast!
Elle was very brave! She had no fears touching and petting any of the animals.
Finley's favorites were the non-animal stations :)
Maybe he has a future in photography?
After the farm, we hung out at Grandma's thrift sale! What's not to love about eating snacks and playing in the driveway?
Hadley showed Elle her cheese-face...
...she also has mastered the it's-my-turn face.
To keep Hadley busy, we gave her chalk. She liked it.
After a full day outside, my kids were DIRTY...
...and tired.
We're looking forward to the rest of Memorial Day weekend playing outside! Boating, grilling and tomorrow is the parade. We've got three puppies ready to ride on the Bob's House float.
Next Saturday is a big day for Hadley...she turns one! Ready or not (emotionally, I'm not) she's going to have her first birthday. I think I'm in denial that my baby is growing up. I've already started a post looking back at her first year, it makes me sad and happy. Here we go...my last week with a "baby", sniff.










No comments:
Post a Comment