What happens when I have class Monday-Thursday (8-5), interviews on Friday (8-1) and a wedding to attend on Saturday? Not much else. Thankfully Grandma sends picture-text updates. Finley spent two days at daycare, but Hadley got Grandma-time the entire week.
Grandma bought Finley clip-on sunglasses. I have a hate-hate relationship with them. I don't really like how they look on him and I'm fearful he'll scratch the lenses putting the clips on/off multiple times/day. But Finley likes them.
And everybody likes the iPads - good thing Grandpa & Grandma each have one.
While Finley had a daycare day, Grandma & Hadley went to Hudson to babysit Spencer & Easton.
Finley would fall over if he knew they'd all played without him.
On another day, Heidi & kids visited Hadley at Grandma's (Finley doesn't know this either).
Hadley finally has her "baby asleep in high chair" picture. I don't get how, but it seems that every kid (at least once) gets comfy enough while eating and dozes off.
Finley visited a real job site! On Friday morning, Grandpa drove Finley to Barron to visit the job site Patrick is working at. They were trying to surprise Patrick, but saw him driving away and had to call him back.
Saturday the kids had a sitter, Patrick went to the M&J golf picnic and I celebrated Stacy's wedding! I met Stacy in our early days at UW-Stout, after graduating we were both hired to teach Kindergarten in the district. The Gazebo Girls reunited!
Patrick had a fun idea (insert eye roll) to take the kids to the National Chainsaw Competition. Finley was ready to leave after seven minutes, I was ready to leave before we arrived and Hadley? You can see the excitement.
We stayed for about 25 minutes, took a quick trip around the Paul Bunyan Museum (since we had free admission with our chainsaw tickets) and headed to better places...
...the toys...
...and the Carson Park Trains! We've been talking about it all summer, Melissa & Elle joined us too.
The kids were ready!
My favorite picture - check out Hadley's hand. It was a complete coincidence, but Hadley's hand is in the "I love you" sign. Finley & I sign this to each other everyday.
We stayed for about 25 minutes, took a quick trip around the Paul Bunyan Museum (since we had free admission with our chainsaw tickets) and headed to better places...
...the toys...
...and the Carson Park Trains! We've been talking about it all summer, Melissa & Elle joined us too.
Hadley LOVED the trains - she started waving to the conductor before we bought tickets. She also loved peeking out the window.
These two liked peeking too.
My favorite picture - check out Hadley's hand. It was a complete coincidence, but Hadley's hand is in the "I love you" sign. Finley & I sign this to each other everyday.
Check back mid-week, I have Hadley's one-year and Finley's four-year professional pictures to share. This is what happens when you leave your iPhone unattended. And there are 19 others on my camera roll.














No comments:
Post a Comment