Photoshoots create anxiety - outfits, smiles, hair, hands in place, all the 'things' that need to align perfectly. Grandma shopped for clothes, Gymboree makes me nervous (far too many options and you need the entire line to put together every outfit). Finley can be a stink in front of the camera and I'm not above bribery, The sooner you smile, the faster we're done. You want a new _____? Just smile and it's yours! I didn't worry about Hadley, I timed the shoot to be well before naptime, and she's like the smiliest baby ever.
So, in late June we did a combination birthday shoot with Life & Style Photography. The stink did awesome, only took candy to get awesome smiles and complete willingness to pose. The happiest baby ever had tears nearly the entire time. Of course right?
Here we go, a zillion pictures because I couldn't pick my favorites. And really, my kids are the cutest.ever...except for yours right?!
They are SO sweet.















































No comments:
Post a Comment