Blogger says this is my 299th post...wow!
On a home-day, I asked Finley if he wanted to do something fun. He said YES! I know, let's go to Shopko. Seriously, what's up with this kid and Shopko?! I suggested the Children's Museum, he agreed.
On a home-day, I asked Finley if he wanted to do something fun. He said YES! I know, let's go to Shopko. Seriously, what's up with this kid and Shopko?! I suggested the Children's Museum, he agreed.
We started in the Toddler Park and Miss Hadley was a sassy-pants! She would walk up to smaller toddlers, say stop or no and give them a push. Little girl with a big attitude.
With cooler weather, we started digging into our inside-activities, painting!
At phonology preschool, Finley's class targets a specific sound each week. Everything they do, revolves around this specific sound. During "sn" week, they had snails for a snack. Finley loved the snails and wanted them at home too.
A week later, it was "sp" and spiders!
Hadley pooped in the tub. Patrick offered to clean the tub. Patrick waited until the next morning and hastily cleaned it before he left for work. Finley & I were in the back entry way seeing Patrick off for work (Finley usually cries, so I have to scoop him up). Hadley started crying from the bathroom. Figuring she'd wiped out in my heels (she's got a thing for my red shoes), I ran in and picked her up. Her hair was wet. She smelled like bleach. Bottle of cleaner was next to the tub at Hadley's eye-level. Little girl had squirted herself in the face with bleach. See the label?
See the irritated eye?
Patrick rinsed her eye, but felt he better take her in. They left for the ER at 6:45 in the morning.
Each eye was flushed for 15 minutes (I'm glad I wasn't there), the NP tested the PH level of her eye fluid and checked for burns (none). By that night, you'd never know anything had happened. Phew.
Finley & I should've never shown Hadley how to use window markers. Now she thinks EVERY marker is a window marker.
Little girl with big attitude knows how to beg....object of desire? Leftover Halloween candy.
Finley started Sports Tyke's Sports Sampler, each week is a different sport, this week was soccer...
...he wore the right shirt!
So we've started pre-Thanksgiving cleaning. Patrick's family is coming to stay for a night, and I am embarrassed by how dirty our house is. Everyone is doing their part.
A happy cleaner!
My kids love the mall toys. I love watching them play together.
Batman Returns...actually, he returns daily.
We enjoyed at least one more outside-day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment