Evidently we didn't do much this week, short post.
Our house is filled with two types of whine and neither comes in red nor white. There's the whine of a two-year old not getting her way. And the whine of a five-year old bugged by a two-year old not getting her way. I almost fell over when I caught the kids snuggling on the couch. A sweet and rare moment.
Our house is filled with two types of whine and neither comes in red nor white. There's the whine of a two-year old not getting her way. And the whine of a five-year old bugged by a two-year old not getting her way. I almost fell over when I caught the kids snuggling on the couch. A sweet and rare moment.
I was spotted and the moment was over quickly.
Because he wanted to pose.
The next day they were holding hands in a parking lot. I was too slow, but I swear it happened.
One of the most dreaded days of the year, family picture day. With eleven of us, it's busy behind the scenes. We will do just about anything to get the kids to look and smile simultaneously.
Hadley was not cooperating the first 45-60 minutes. She didn't want to smile and she didn't want to stand. My fingers are crossed we'll have something worthy of a holiday card. You'll find out in mid-December. A sneak peek of the 5 littles.
We celebrated a Badger victory at the Twites. Hadley has a sweet-tooth and was picking out the candy corn...
...busted...
...please with a big-fat smile.
Finley loves his new Badger hat.
The littles played downstairs with the big kids - red cheeks and a water break.
Auntie & her girl.
Hadley & Nolan were channeling their 'twin-ness'. Same expression.
Same stance.
Same dance moves.
And same headstand.
We finished the celebration with a Badger dance party...
...and a little Gangnam Style.








No comments:
Post a Comment