Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hadley's 3!

Tomorrow Hadley will turn 3 - craziness. Today we celebrated (a month early) Finley turning 6 - even crazier. Hadley is bringing cupcakes to school (she cannot wait), we're going out for dinner, and we'll have her birthday party later this month. But, I needed to look back at my sweet girl and dedicate an entire post to just her. I'm saving the other stuff for next week - and it'll be a big week, Finley's birthday party and he's visiting kindergarten this week - eek!

Wow my baby, not my first-baby, but my baby-baby is turning 3! I intended to pick out a few of my favorite pictures of Hadley-girl. But she's so darn cute, there are so many pictures and I couldn't choose.

I absolutely adore this little girl. She's simply precious. Hadley is funny, she loves to sing (Let it Go!), she adores her big brother, she snuggles and she wants her back rubbed before bed. Loving her is easy.

A very long look back at our baby girl.

Finley's first glimpse of his new sister. I wondered how their relationship would develop, it's better than I imagined. I'm so happy he's her big brother.


Four days old.

It feels like baby-Hadley was forever ago.

One year old.

Our toddler-girl.

Hadley is lucky to have grandparents, aunties, uncles, and cousins that spoil her.


Cute girl full of smiles.

 There's some attitude.

I cannot imagine my world without her.

Two years old.

She loves to be outside, she loves to swim.


Hadley would ride bikes everyday if she could.

Hadley started a new school this year.


 Oh my!

 Fall 2013.

 Christmas 2013.

 My snowgirl.

 A first-timer!

 She's simply fun.

Sweet girl - I love who you are becoming.  You love that you're Not a baby, I a big girl! But please slow down. You are my girl and you are beautiful.  Happy 3rd Birthday Hadley Marie!




2 comments:

Mary said...

A nice look back!!

Mary said...

A nice look back.