I've been stressing a lot. I think my sub-conscious took note and I didn't take many pictures this week. Well that, and the fact that we were too busy to do anything fun. A boring post.
Watch where you sit at our house, we have assigned seats. For Finley's entire life outside-of-a-highchair, he has sat in the first stool. Patrick sits next and Hadley's taken the third seat. For some reason this week, Finley needed to label the chairs. (If you're wondering where I sit, I don't. I stand at the counter because I'm usually grabbing 102 different things they need while eating. Peaceful meal time isn't a strength in our household).
They must not have realized they were sharing a stool, we've had a recent run of arguing. She's touching my project! Finley mean to me mom!
And dang she's a copycat. Everything he does and says, she copies. It's like there's an echo in the house.
Copying themselves. Literally.
A big kid was caught rearranging the tupperware drawer. I thought they outgrew this?
We're months away from anyone's birthday. A Yes to candles.
Hadley & I met, held, and snuggled a teeny baby. Complete sweetness.
Waiting for the bus, we've moved into the garage and we run down the driveway when we see the bus coming.
For 12ish years, I've been assigning the "Disguise a Turkey" homework project. This week one came home in Finley's folder.
We made him into the Angry Bird, Bomb.
I thought he turned out really well, Finley didn't. Because he doesn't look exactly like an Angry Bird. It's like a turkey in a Halloween costume, he's pretending to be an Angry Bird so the hunters don't find him. Whatever, I'm sure it's the cutest Bomb turkey in K-C.
Finley's school has a Soaring Eagles Club. Each Friday, one student in each class is nominated to be in the club for practicing safe, respectful, and responsible behavior in school. Congrats Finley, you earned your way into the club! Happy mom.
The kids were helping me write my morning messages for school. School is so insanely busy that many little projects are trickling home with me. Finley is really into writing, pointing out popcorn words, he had fun figuring out my message.Finley had a Target giftcard burning a hole in his pocket. He chose a new lego set - surprise, surprise. But he loves them. He follows the direction booklets and is incredibly proud when he completes a new set. He stood for 90 minutes (in a row) working on a spy vehicle.
Elsa makes an appearance every day.
Rumor has it, we're getting snow tomorrow, like 6-10+ inches - eeek! Snowpants, boots, hats, and mittens are packed for everyone. I'm not ready for this yet.






















No comments:
Post a Comment