Saturday, November 15, 2014

I love him.

Grandpa & Grandma took the kids to church. Finley asked for a pencil to keep track of where they were in the service. I totally get it, marking things off a list is one of my favorite things to do too. He's totally mine.

The moment I learned she can count to almost 20, who needs 13?

With the exception of a slur between LMNOP, she's (pretty much) got the alphabet too.

Art class is one of Finley's favorite parts of kindergarten. At parent-teacher conferences I connected with his teacher, I wanted to meet her and share how much Finley enjoyed her class. This week she emailed a picture of his finished masterpiece, they were learning about "echoes". 

Hadley's daycare picture. I'm not sure what happened to her hair, she went to school with it brushed and a bow. Cute smile though!

The Guppy class - Miss Jessie, Miss Amber, & Miss Becky. Hadley spent a year in the Guppy classroom, but this week she became a Chipmunk. She'll stay in the Chipmunk room until she starts 4K in the fall. I can't believe she starts 4K in the fall. More on that in another post.

We spotted Grandpa on the news!

Hadley started off in line with the others....

...then she did her own thing...

 ...and choked. Not really ;)

Afterschool sledding with the neighbors.

No joke. Every day.

I made meatloaf, which the kids have happily eaten before. This night? Grossed out. A cheeseburger instead? Smiles from them, laughs from me - meatloaf can totally be cut into a circle and tossed on a bun. Mom wins.

It feels like January and looks like Christmas. Wish-lists have started. Finley very specifically wants an Under Armour hunting shirt with a hood, a double pocket, and no zipper. I gagged, but turned into the children's camo aisle. There was really only one option and it fit his description perfectly. I must really love him.

With the cold temps, we've been puzzling and gaming.


Yup, I love him.

No comments: