Hadley had her annual eye exam - 20/20! She's a smidgen far-sighted, but that is age-appropriate.
One big pupil, one little pupil - cool eye trick! Or what happens when one eye is still dilated and the other has returned to normal. (Both were normal the next day).
Finley built a robot out of recyclable materials.
The Bears won their semi-final game, so later this week they'll play in the Championship! This season ends Thursday and the next season starts next week. Finley is really liking flag football.
Hadley had her last fall soccer game. She scored a few goals, but was more interested in socializing on the sidelines this game ;)
We road-tripped to Stillwater to watch Spencer play 3-on-3 hockey, his hockey-hair perfectly pokes out of his helmet in back.
The Cub Scouts had a PERFECT day at the Pumpkin Patch. Just like the apple orchard, it was full of kid's activities - no pumpkins were actually picked, just a lot of fun running around w/ friends.
Cutest little grundy.
Trampoline + leaves = fun.
I was officially assigned my pace for the half marathon in May - I'll be running the 2:00 group. I'm really excited about it and need to figure out how to do it - run faster the first half and save a cushion of time for the end? Run conservatively and pick up the pace at the end? Or run a constant speed for the full 13.1 miles? I plan to connect w/ two veteran pacers for advice.
Last weekend was both the Chicago and Twin Cities marathons, I saw this sign posted and it made me laugh. I'm not signed up for any marathons right now, but I'm getting the itch, possibly TC in 2017?! We'll see.
On Friday we leave for our family vacay - WALT DISNEY WORLD! The kids know we're going out of town, but they don't know where we're going. I tricked Little Sister into trying on her Snow White costume, she's adorable. I hope she'll be willing to wear it while we're there! There will be a giant post sometime after we get back, I already cringe to think about how many pictures I'll need to sort through :)























No comments:
Post a Comment