I continue to feel well, but I have discovered if I eat too much at one time my stomach isn't happy. I get full faster, and I get uncomfortable quickly. My body is changing and I patiently wait for that cute little basketball bump.
Another big step this week, Patrick and I both told a few people at work. It felt great to finally tell the Kindergarten team. I felt like I was carrying this big secret and I wanted them to know. I don't plan to tell my students for another 3 weeks, if they don't see evidence of a defined baby bump they certainly won't understand. Other good news, I have secured "Mrs. Tollefson" for my maternity leave next fall. She's the best - she's got lots of Kindergarten experience and taught me everything I know. She'll find my classroom familiar - many of the tools and ideas I learned while student teaching under her. There was also another time I was a student in her classroom....we'll leave it at that :)
2 comments:
Ryan and I are both very excited for the two of you! I'm so happy that we are going to have babies so close together they are going to have so much fun playing and growing up together!! Congrats again! Love Heidi
I'm so excited that your news is becoming a little more public! It is so much fun watching you go through what I just went through and I can't wait to watch our little people grow together!
Post a Comment