Looks like Finley had fun at Stephanie's this week; I love finding pictures on my camera...mohawk!
On Thursday, we headed to Hudson for a playdate with Jill and Gavin. Gavin's daycare was getting a special visit from the Hudson Fire Dept - don't worry, it was a planned visit for fire prevention week.
Finley dressed for the special visit by wearing his new firetruck shirt and hat (Gavin too!). The best part? The nice fireman NOTICED Finley's hat; I'm sure he was impressed when I told him Finley was dressed just for him :)
Our playdate started off with just two kids...
...then we found this kid on the porch and invited him in...
....and our group quickly grew to three!
It's hard to take a picture with three busy boys....
...and this is my favorite, the one in the middle looks like trouble :)
Jill made us a great lunch of homemade soup (for the girls), mac & cheese (for the boys) and homemade bread!
Spencer's visit was a welcomed surprise; he was dropped off last-minute and we didn't have a booster seat for him. Spencer cracked me up with his chin on the table! But it didn't stop him from eating, he was the best eater and had four helpings of mac & cheese!
After lunch Jill read a story to the boys; I'm a great guest - invite me over, make me lunch, entertain all the kids and I'll????? Just sit here and take pictures of it all! THANKS JILL!
Grandma returned from running errands in the cities to pick us back up...EVERYONE wanted a sip of her water. The three boys stood and begged as Grandma went around the circle sharing, I'm pretty sure she wasn't thirsty after that!
After a busy morning, we headed home with a full car...we didn't know Spencer, Zoey and all of their things would be coming back with us - we were packed in tight!
Grandma returned from running errands in the cities to pick us back up...EVERYONE wanted a sip of her water. The three boys stood and begged as Grandma went around the circle sharing, I'm pretty sure she wasn't thirsty after that!
After a busy morning, we headed home with a full car...we didn't know Spencer, Zoey and all of their things would be coming back with us - we were packed in tight!
After a snowy Friday, we woke up early Saturday to participate in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in downtown EC. It was cold!
The boys were bundled up...

The boys were bundled up...
...and we decided if Spencer hates his Halloween costume, he could always go as a Baby Burrito!
After the walk, we had a snack and went out to lunch.
Saturday night, Patrick and I attended the annual Chili & Apple Pie Cook-Off at our friend's house. Due to chilly temperatures, we decided to step outside the 'grandparent box' and hire a real babysitter. Hannah lives next door and loves Finley...unfortunately he was NOT excited to see her. I think Hannah worked very hard for her money, Finley was screaming when we left! We called home 3-4 times and finally after an hour he calmed down to play. We returned home to a sleeping baby boy, he even slept in until 7:15 a.m.!
No comments:
Post a Comment