Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Beach and Not Much Else

I only let Finley out of the closet once this week! He went to the beach with Grandma, Auntie, Spencer & Easton.
OK, maybe I let him out more than that...but I was busy at school off/on and Finley was bouncing between Grandma & Grandma Lynn - so there are not many pictures or stories to share. Not the perfect way to end summer vacation, but it's the way it goes!

Easton came to EC on Saturday - it was fun to spoil him! Finley was a BIG helper - giving Easton his nuk, shaking the bottles, getting diapers for Grandma and throwing diapers away. Easton is still little, but this picture shows that he's preparing to hold his own - he's not letting Finley get away with his toy!
Tomorrow is back to reality, I'm off to school and Finley will go to Stephanie's. Being part-time makes going back easier - I only need to get through Wednesday and I'm back home with this adorable little boy :)


No comments: