We finished off Labor Day weekend by pontooning!
Auntie & Uncle Ryan were in Chicago celebrating their anniversary, so we had Spencer & Easton all to ourselves!
We stopped near the beach to watch the Ski Sprites - there was a lot of love amongst us.
Spencer & Finley were getting along so well...
...until Finley wanted a turn to drive - he's such a pouter!
Frog-tape is good for painting stripes, re-doing stripes to make them bigger, AND fun to wear on your foot! You can hear Finley coming, stick, stick, stick.
Grandma Kathleen & Grandpa Pat visited on Thursday; Finley immediately needed to show off his skills, toys and new bedroom - he's too funny when "fresh blood" stops by our house. While Patrick & Grandpa Pat golfed, Grandma Kathleen babysat so I could have a Spa Morning with Auntie & Grandma. We grilled out in the evening...
...and Finley got stuck in his chair! Of course I took a picture before letting Grandma Kathleen rescue him.
Family Fun Zone reopened at the Sports Center (they close for the summer); on Friday we met friends for a playdate!
They had parachute games, Finley loves running under the "mushroom".
Caden & Finley had a picnic-snack; I miss Leslie at work (a lot!), but it's fun to have playdates while she's on leave.
Easton has started eating toddler-foods and Finley remembered how much he liked Yogurt Melts; he was literally stealing candy from a baby - Finley couldn't shove them in fast enough! As soon as Auntie put more out, Finley would grab them from under Easton's hands. Poor Easton looks squished in the 2nd picture, Finley's going right over his back!!
Spencer's favorite store...TARGET! Three boys are a cart-full!
It must be fall, I want to bake! On Saturday, my helpers and I baked Oatmeal M&M cookies, today Finley & I baked Oatmeal Banana Bread...I really like to bake with oatmeal :)
Happy Grandparent's Day! Finley's lucky to see Grandpa & Grandma so often, they are a HUGE part of his life and I can't imagine it any other way - we are grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment