...and the best part is tasting as you go!
We enjoyed our warm fall days and spent many hours outside on my days off. We met Melissa & Elle for a long overdue walk through Phoenix Park and we played in our backyard. Finley can successfully climb the not-so-stable yellow ladder on his own.
Our yard is 2-3 inches deep in LEAVES! You literally cannot see the grass which makes for a happy little boy!
I "raked" a pile with my foot and Finley ran through it again and again and again!
The trail behind our house is full of leaves too, Finley walked and kicked up leaves with each step.
Friday night we went to Wild Ridge, Finley brought "two" clubs. "Two" is Finley's favorite word, he needs two of everything - two treats, two blankets, two whatever!
I told Finley that Grandpa Dutch would be there, he immediately said, "Cart! I cart!"
Grandpa & Grandpa Dutch took Finley putting before dinner.
Finley got a golf lesson...
...though I'm not sure kicking the ball is good form? Maybe it's a trick Grandpa learned at the Ryder Cup?
My favorite moment...Grandpa's little admirer!
Grandma came over and decorated our front stoop for fall...I'm not crafty, so I'm thankful for her thoughtfulness. She had a wagon full of supplies!
Finley was a good helper! He unwrapped the pumpkin lanterns...
...delivered them to Grandma...
...and stopped for a kiss!
Thanks Grandma - we love it and can't wait to see the lights tonight!






















No comments:
Post a Comment