Nothing cuter than jammies and chuckies!
Friday we went to the Sports Center, Finley was all about basketball!
Grandma bought Finley the Mixed Up Chameleon and the Foolish Tortoise - we haven't read the stories yet, but he already loves the animals!
We hosted a Packer Party Saturday night...good food (never knew I like deep-fried pheasant!) and friends. Finley and Wes met last spring, Finley had a few possessive moments over toys, but overall they played really well together and enjoyed Toy Story 3.
Finley only wore his "Finley" jersey for about 10 minutes (evidently it's scratchy), but he's been carrying Jermichael all over for two days - thanks Grandma for the bobblehead.
Baby Update...I'm 19 weeks already! I'm carrying a mango-sized, 8.5 oz baby and received a "you're waddling" comment from a parent at school...excuse me? If I'm waddling, it must be that my legs are stiff from my 10-mile run this morning...but I am NOT waddling! Best decision of the week? I'm fully in maternity clothes, sooo comfy! I had my 2nd 17P shot - much different than my first, it was over in 5 seconds and it hurt for 2-3 days afterwards. I'd like to request nurse #1 next time, no pain! This week is my ultrasound, Baby's anatomy will be measured along with another cervical measurement. I'm confident that Baby will measure perfect and really, really hoping there is no change to my cervix (I have no reason to think it's changed)...I'm not ready for limited activity!







No comments:
Post a Comment