...and it makes eating messy!
And if it's not her hands, it's Sophie the Giraffe!
Hadley & I enjoyed a Girl's Day while Finley was at school.
Grandma carved her annual jack-o-lanterns and dropped them off outside our window.
We had a playdate at the Sports Center with Grandma, Spencer & Nolan, Laura & Elle, Tara, Gracie & Jake!
Nolan & Hadley were excited to see each other :)
Potty training is going awesome! Finley completed his biggest chart yet and earned a new game!
MY plan was to have Hadley dress as a chick and Finley be the farmer/scarecrow. Finley's plan? To be Buzz Lightyear. Finley isn't crazy about dressing up, so I debated - do I force him to be a farmer/scarecrow or not? Grandma decided I should let him be Buzz. It was a good decision, he loved his costume from the moment he tried it on.
Since Finley is Buzz, Auntie thought Hadley should be Cowgirl Jessie. Grandma offered to make a Cowgirl Jessie costume, it is AMAZING!! She even has cowboy boots!
Grandpa, Grandma & I took Buzz & Jessie trick-or-treating at M&J. Finley had a blast going into each office and asking/taking treats, they spoil the kids! Typically I hate Halloween, but it's fun now that Finley is excited to get dressed-up, can say "Trick or Treat" and enjoys the treats.
We visited my school for the Fall Festival and participated in the costume parade. I felt bad that Finley missed his school's celebrations (they were on Friday), but visiting mom's school made up for it...and it helped that he didn't know about his party.
Finley finished the weekend by attending a birthday party with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle Ryan, Spencer, Easton & Nolan. The party had a petting zoo, games and cupcakes!
Tomorrow will be fun...trick-or-treating in the neighborhood!



No comments:
Post a Comment