My favorite fall treat - apple crisp!
We had a few gloomy fall days, which means play-doh, painting, snuggles and everything in between!
I'm trying to be brave, the three of us went to Target. These carts are ginormous, (surprisingly) Finley only showed me once that he could get in/out on his own - to stay busy he ate a snack on the (germy) seat.
We went to Como Park Zoo! 5 kids = a lot of stuff!
Hadley borrowed Nolan's beaver hat, seriously adorable!
Spencer fit right in with the zebras!
No surprises that Finley liked this exhibit :)
The biggest troublemakers!
Finley was having a taco...I think he learned this trick at school.
Perfect for fall, we baked pumpkin muffins for breakfast!
Patrick, Finley, Spencer, Easton & I went to the pumpkin patch - we started off on the spooky trail!
We stopped by the petting zoo...
...and Finley was excited to see...
...the gigantic climber!
All three boys were on the tractor, I gave up trying to capture them all.
We had fun getting lost in the corn maze!
The lady next to me laughed as Finley & Spencer argued with one another to start sharing.
We climbed in the hay!
Spencer & Finley played pumpkin-basketball!
And Finley's favorite was the huge sandbox, he LOVES to dig in the sand.
If you've spent any time with Hadley, she'll look most familiar sucking on her fingers. Her hands are in her mouth.all.the.time. And if not, she's blowing bubbles and spitting her tongue.
I'm anxious for Hadley's check-up this week, I can't wait to see how big she is. I think she's blowing Finley away in size - although his melon might've been bigger :)
And perfect for today, my favorite Cheesehead!






No comments:
Post a Comment