Sunday, July 1, 2012

Already July?!

I can't believe today is July 1st.  July is Finley's birthday, cabin trip, and the 4th.  All are fun events, but by next week the Back to School stuff will be out at Target and I'll feel like we're on the downslope of summer.  Hate that.  But this was a fun summer week.  It was Spencer's last week of t-ball, so we went to watch one more game.

Auntie's littlest boy!

It was a HOT week, Finley stayed cool.

Knowing the fights that will eventually come, I love, love, love right now.

Melissa, Elle, Finley & I went to see the MN Zoomobile at our public library. 

There were five animals - a tarantula, a skunk, a lizardy-dragon-thing, a snake and an...OWL.  Finley hates owls, but he was OK with it.


The children could touch the snake, Elle was the only brave one in our group.

I enjoyed my Finley-time :)

Hadley has a new sense of independence and attitude.  She certainly knows how to communicate what she doesn't want.  It's fun.

When you say "no" she dramatically lays her head down and cries.  It's fun.

I swear she's worried she's missing out on something.  When I'm working on the counter, she stands like this and whines/cries.  The funnest.

She does have her moments though.

I (finally) joined pinterest.  I knew I'd need time to devote to another addiction, so I saved it for summer vacation.  Our first project, was called "Milk Magic".


Hadley & I met up with Tara, Gracie & Jake at the mall.  The monkey is able to crawl up the slide...a pair of socks ended this.


Melissa & Elle invited us to Owen Park.  How much fun are they having?!

Finley took over the camera.

Grandpa & Grandma hosted the rehearsal dinner for Jon and Jenn.  Hadley and Nolan LOVED the ice.


Finley loved the fire....


...and roasting marshmallows.

Easton entertained us by eating s'mores, he was a sticky mess...

...and then played in the grass.

These two are trouble.

They throw rocks...

...peek in windows...


...go potty together...


 ... and love to tease, then run!


Hadley got sleepy and snuggled with Uncle Ryan.


Saturday was a kid-free evening to celebrate Jon & Jenn's marriage!


Just like Great Grandpa Juel, Grandpa Pat & Finley, Hadley loves Oreos.

Today we celebrated Finley's up-coming FOURTH birthday with a bowling party for friends.  I'm going to save these pictures for a special birthday post this week.

Lastly, a sneak peek of Hadley's one-year and Finley's four-year photos taken by Life and Style Photography.  I can't wait to see more!

No comments: