She loves him.
We met up with Melissa, Elle & Elise for a fun morning at the Children's Museum.
I posted a pigtail picture last week, but they are my favorite little girl hair-do. And this time Grandma didn't do them - mom did!
What's Chippy been up to? Finley loves, loves, loves finding him each morning. My cousin Staci put together a FB group, so I've been stealing ideas from others.
I debated putting the wrapped gifts under our tree. Would she open them? Would he drive me nuts asking if it's Christmas? I decided to try it. The presents have certainly caused excitement, but I don't regret my decision YET....still a lot of time to change my mind.
Mostly Finley searches for his name. He knows which presents are Easton's & Spencer's, he knows what's inside too - yet he keeps asking, This is Easton's batcave? There's a race track in here? Yes, sweetie, nothing has changed under the wrapping paper.
Hadley hasn't been horrible either - she sat on one and the paper ripped a teeny. It ended up being a good lesson to Finley, now he doesn't touch the presents much.
Yes, you are cute in a rag-a-muffin way.
By far my favorite - Finley was standing on the stairs shining a flashlight under the tree...just looking for my name, OK mom?
Day two has been better, still looking but not as often, and neither has touched a single gift today...
...just pointed out his name.
Our cookies look nothing like the adorable pictures on pinterest, but Finley & I had (messy) fun putting them together.
The final project of the weekend included close-up pictures of the kids and painted hands...
...my favorite reindeer!
The final project of the weekend included close-up pictures of the kids and painted hands...
Hadley is officially 18-months old - seriously, where has the past 1.5 YEARS gone? I hardly remember being a mom of one, but I feel like I blinked and that big 'ol belly of mine is walking and talking. We had Hadley's well-baby check-up with Dr. Myhre. Our pediatrician's waiting room is full of entertainment. There's a garden projected onto the floor, as you walk through, flowers grow and butterflies fly out of your way. That's a horrible explanation, but it's really cool.
Hadley weighs 25lbs 7oz (66%) and is 32 inches (60%) long. She's bigger than 18-month old Finley (24lb 2oz and 30 inches). Hadley checked out perfectly - she's talking (roughly 15 words, is attempting to repeat words and uses 5 signs), it's not a lot, but it's within normal range. And her one-year molars are almost completely through - she's finally been sleeping better again.
Last weekend, Mary Moua Photography took Hadley's 18-month pictures. I'm anxious to see them all, but here is a sneak peek that was posted on FB.
Auntie found an adorable wool coat, matching shoes and barrette. She looks like a little doll and so grown-up!
Auntie thought the pictures were perfect...but what would make them MORE perfect? Snow! So Mary photo-shopped some in for one picture - my winter-wonderland baby girl!












No comments:
Post a Comment