The snow was finally packable, Finley had been anxious to try out his Sno-Paint from Christmas.
Hadley's favorite gymnastic move? Running away from me! I spend a lot of class chasing her.
Danielle is about a year older than Hadley, she makes the perfect playmate. The girls helped Amy decorate Valentine's Day cupcakes.
Hadley was only 4.5-months old when Amy began watching her, now it's this big girl.
My view when I pick her up :)
The kids were ready for Valentine's Day! Finley wanted to attend his daycare party, so I signed him up for an extra day this week.
Trying to make each other laugh.
With Finley gone, Hadley loved-on her babies...
The surprises were ready...
...and I got one too.
She approved.
The surprises! Finley could hardly stand it!
He has wanted more Rescue Bot Transformers since Auntie Aryn gave him his first two at Christmas. These are the BEST Transformers for his age, they easily transform with one push/pull.
Now his set is complete.
She found treats, bath toys, a new towel and the Dream Lite so many other kids love. Guess who wants one now too?
We finished the evening with a Sundae Bar! The kids were able to add any/all toppings they wanted - mini marshmallows, M&M's, sprinkles, PB cups, chocolate chips and whipped cream.
Finley ate all of the toppings and left his ice cream behind.
Which was really a fort.
Self-portrait...Finley's glasses are not glare-proof (normal for children's eyewear) and I hate that everything (flash, lights, sun) always reflects, that's the iPhone screen on his left eye.
He's totally in love with the Rescue Bots, we've even argued about which one is not on the "team". After much debate, I had to look online to see if Hoist the Tow Truck is (or is not) on the team. I only figured out that Hoist IS a Rescue Bot, I'm not sure what this "team" thing is all about, according to Finley I need to watch the cartoon.
We went to McDonald's for lunch and Finley bumped into a daycare friend. It was incredibly fun to listen to them talk and play. This is a friendship he developed on his own, he's not my friend's kid that we force to play together so the moms can chat. Don't get me wrong, Finley asks often about Elle, Gavin, Maddie, Liam, Spencer, Easton, Nolan and Carter, but those playdates are just as much for me :)
Finley was invited to his first drop-off birthday party! Liam turned 4 in Cowboy Style!
Finley was a teeny nervous about going alone, but I knew he'd be fine once the festivities began. And I was right, Kristi said he was a good boy...unless she lied to me ;)
Kristi had many fun things planned and she incorporated each party-goer into the decorations.
The birthday boy - Happy Birthday Liam!
While the big kids celebrated, we had a little siblings party down the street at Jill's house. I'm confident that our party was quieter - most of them don't talk yet.
Jeff & Breanna came down to go snowmobiling with Finley & Patrick. Jeff & Patrick have been friends forever and take a few snowmobiling trips together each winter. The day was finally here that they could take their kids out sledding. They went to a frozen lake first, wide open and no trees.
Then back on the trails, they were able to leave our neighborhood and snowmobile to a local watering hole.
Hadley & I went (via car) for pizza! They are already planning their next ride :)





























No comments:
Post a Comment