It's been cold again. Saw this on FB, the truth of it made me laugh.
Cold-cold means a lot of games-games.
Cold-cold means the day off of school...
...which turned into a full day of fun with our neighbor-friends.
Hadley & I made a pretzel stop. Her personality is really coming out, she's a very sweet little girl with a good sense of humor.
A true WI girl, licking the cheese cup.
Kristi & Rory came for a playdate at the children's museum.
When both kids were home, I always found stuff for us to do. Without Finley, it's easier to run errands and just hang out at home, I don't find myself seeking entertainment. I need to do this more with Hadley. She kept telling me how fun the museum was.
Finley celebrated Gavin's 7th birthday at an archery range. Finley dressed the part in his camo (eye roll).
They learned which is their dominant eye...
...the rules were given (I was so impressed with the staff and the kids)...
...and firing began! It was a great party, the boys loved it.
They even popped balloons!
Pizza...
...and of course presents!
Happy Birthday Gavin!
While in town, we visited St. Croix Sports.
Boy band.
Hadley wondered if I could do this?
Cause she can! Thankfully she left her hooker boots off and her underwear on. Oh goodness.


















No comments:
Post a Comment