I like when my posts develop a theme on their own, it didn't happen today, it was a kinda hodge-podge week.
Last Sunday didn't end the way we'd hoped, the Packers lost.
Last Sunday didn't end the way we'd hoped, the Packers lost.
But we had fun at our mini Packer party anyway. A WI refrigerator, open the window and grab what you want.
Of course food and friends.
After class she wanted to go back, it must be in her blood. Grandpa & Patrick were happy to hear that.
After the chaos at church last week with Patrick (kids that weren't behaving and abuse allegations), I was determined that under my watch things would be normal. The kids sat and ate dinner.
They sat through church.
They collected offerings and participated in the band. Church was 75 minutes long and they were perfect, I like winning.
Each kid bought a bracelet to help raise money for a well in Malawi.
Hadley took neighbor-stalking to a new level - binoculars. Fortunately for the neighbors, she can't see through them.
Charlie, Will, & Grace had a day off school on my home-day. Finley would've fallen over if he knew Hadley played with them while he was at school.
The M&M Math Book was a yummy choice from the library.
My kindergarten class visited the Children's Museum, so Hadley & I stopped by. She didn't like the crowd of 90ish kindergartners, we didn't stay long.

Finley, Will, & Charlie figured out the camera-timer on his iPad. They came running out of Finley's room laughing. I'm impressed with their first group-camera-timer selfie. Mostly I like that they posed for it.
Patrick took the kids to Snowbiz, a snowmobiling fundraiser for UCP. There was a whole village set up on the lake - food, bands, and snowmobile races.
More my speed, I took the kids to see Paddington Bear at the movies.































No comments:
Post a Comment