Sunday, April 12, 2015

Globetrotters

The Easter Bunny brought tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters. The EB also bought Magic Passes allowing the kids some court-time with the players before the game. The Grandpa, the Dads, the 5 Littles and the Globetrotters.

My little shrimps.

Catching air.

Dribbling and dancing.

All week we've had Globetrotters in our driveway showing off tricks too.

Finley started coach-pitch this week. He had his first practice with the Thrashers. Patrick & Ross (neighbor-dad) are coaching together.

A cold rainy morning was the perfect day to test our new Keruig.

Coffee for me, hot cocoa for her.

We didn't have any mini marshmallows, so we improvised in a sticky-way.

Dancing, we always seem to be the first ones there.

She's really showing off her new dancing sweatshirt, but it looks like she's flashing her teacher.

Pretzel and conversation at the mall. I heart her.

Finley had a good dental check-up. I've been encouraging more independence with teeth-brushing, and he needs to brush a little better along his bottom front teeth. I still come in for a few swipes, but I'm tired of brushing three sets of teeth each morning ;) 3/4 of Finley's 6-year molars are through, so in three weeks they'll put a protective sealant on them. They will pack his cheeks with cotton for the procedure (to keep the area dry), so I already requested a whiff of happy gas to help with his sensitive gag reflex.

See my tic-tac-toe board? See hers? It looks like a ladder.

The conversations between her dolls are very familiar... Nolan is sleeping. When is the dad coming home from work? Mommy says you can't do that. I the sister, I go school.

Waiting for Finley's bus.

Waiting for the UPS truck.

He wanted this Zappos box so bad. It had his new cleats inside.

The kids and dads had a bonfire at our neighbor's, something I hope we'll do lots of this summer.

Beading.

The kids and neighbors spent the weekend rotating between yards. With their house behind ours, no streets need to be crossed and they safely travel back and forth.

Ice cream in jammies is something the kids and I do when Patrick's gone. He didn't want to pose...

...so of course she didn't want to pose.

Got it.

On the way back into our neighborhood, I told Finley I'd drop him off at the corner and he could run home. To my surprise, he agreed! We compromised at one-house away from ours. He laughed the entire way trying to beat me.



No comments: