Thursday, July 2, 2015

Finley's 7!

It's been seven years and I still kinda can't believe it. On 7/3/08 I became a mom. 

Poor brand new baby.

The nurses called Finley the baby with the golden hair. He loves that story and says his hair color is golden.


After three days, they let us take the golden-haired baby home...in a car bed.  I hated that thing.


And then I started pretending I knew how to be a mom. He was so teeny!

Hungry and not.


And then the teeny baby had a birthday and they just kept coming...


One year old.

Two years old. 

Right before he turned three, Finley became a proud big brother. I wish I could remember them this little.

Three years old. 


Four years old.


Five years old.

Six years old.


His seventh year...


Finley loves his family.


EASILY the biggest event of being 6 years old...KINDERGARTEN!

He waved good-bye and walked away.

I loved having lunch w/ Finley at school, he was so excited to see Hadley & I waiting in the hallway. I know someday (probably soon), he'll be too cool/embarrassed for a happy meal w/ his mom.


He passed and is moving onto 1st grade.

Fall fun!

Game fun!


 Winter fun!

More family fun!



Spring fun...spring break fun too!

He loves his Under Armour.

At 10 months Finley's first two teeth popped out.


And this year, those first two teeth were the first to fall out.

Finley - you want to be big so bad. Don't worry it's happening and I can't stop you.

You are my favorite little boy. You are the one that made me a mom. You are a good kid, I am proud of you. Even though it's sad for me, I look forward to what's to come. Happy 7th Birthday Finley!

No comments: