Allie joined us for a sand-filled morning...
...lunch at McD....
...and I dropped them both off at school. Allie officially started talking to me too - that's huge!
W/o working, I lose track of stuff like Dr. Seuss's Birthday. 4K had a birthday party / family night in his honor, Finley had a flag football game so we literally partied for 15 minutes.
The Packers played the Vikings...we lost, but I caught a cool shot of Finley. Finley likes his team so much he wants me to buy him a Vikings t-shirt...not sure I can do that, Suzie can you?! ;)
Now that he's reader, Finley can do stuff like order things off Amazon by himself...
...a new pair of sunglasses should be here by Tuesday. Time to tighten the parental controls. He also likes to read texts, it's both fun and frightening!
On Saturday, Finley & Nicholas took an art class called Cookies & Collage.
Pie Face w/ glasses = fail.
Consistent much? My training run this week (on top) and last weekend (on bottom). This week felt much harder than last week, I was floored that my time was only 8 seconds off last week, I felt 8 minutes slower.
I see posts of healthy, protein-filled, veggie-packed post run meals. Not me! 20 miles = pizza w/ a popcorn appetizer.
It feels like spring and spring break is right around the corner, so Happy Easter! We fly home the day before Easter, so we had Easter dinner and an egg-scavenger hunt at Grandpa & Grandma's. The kids can now read the clues and no one would stop for a photo...so here's a blurry look at the hunt.
I feel like the 5 Littles should be renamed the 5 Bigs...sad and fun at the same time.
After our Easter dinner we had birthday cake for Ryan & I - so three birds, one stone. Easter, check. My birthday, check. Ryan's birthday, check.




















No comments:
Post a Comment