Finley gave Daddy Irish partyware for Finley's Irish Pub downstairs...I'd been hiding this stuff since early March! And in the future, Patrick promises to wear t-shirts when the camera is out.
While Patrick was fishing with his dad, Finley & I went to Taste of Eau Claire for lunch with Grandpa & Grandma. He was excited to see Trax...
...from behind Grandma's leg!
We officially celebrated Father's Day with dinner Sunday evening. We met Auntie, Uncle Ryan, Spencer & Easton in Baldwin for dinner.

I love this picture of Grandpa and his boys!
Finley and Spencer had fun with the crayon cups, gross, I wonder how many germy-fingers have touched this cup?!

We gave Grandpa a remote-controlled boat for the lake, I think the boys will love to see it in action!
We officially celebrated Father's Day with dinner Sunday evening. We met Auntie, Uncle Ryan, Spencer & Easton in Baldwin for dinner.
I love this picture of Grandpa and his boys!
Finley and Spencer had fun with the crayon cups, gross, I wonder how many germy-fingers have touched this cup?!
We gave Grandpa a remote-controlled boat for the lake, I think the boys will love to see it in action!
...ALL of them!
We went to Owen Park, Melissa came along and kept me company. We followed Finley wherever he wanted to go...
...and we both wondered what he was doing here?! Who knows!
We visited Liam at his Grandpa & Grandma's house; the boys practiced sharing (Finley desperately needs practice) and ate banana bread with chocolate chips.
Once I had the camera out, Finley needed a turn too. Here's his picture of Liam...
...and one he took of me.
Finley & I babysat Spencer and Easton for a little bit on Friday afternoon; after an unsuccessful playdate with 6 friends on Thursday (Finley would NOT share), I was anxious to have someone at our house to try again. This time, Finley played nicely and didn't throw trains at anyone!
He was fine sharing his toys with Easton too.
Auntie went to Country Fest, leaving Grandma & I with the three boys. We decided we'd order pizza and keep the crazy-kids in...or out, they were locked on the porch here - KIDDING!
No more high chairs at Grandma & Grandpa's, both boys showed-off with huge "Chheeee" faces.
Saturday morning, Patrick and I left town for a wedding and Finley went to sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa's. They hosted a World Cup cookout, we were all bummed the USA lost, I've enjoyed the mid-week soccer parties :)
Finley was tired when I'd dropped him off and the reports confirmed that he was a crab. He had a very hard time sharing and needed a few timeouts. Auntie said Finley quickly crashed at naptime and (thankfully) woke up a little happier.
They went on two pontoon rides, Grandma said Finley had fun waving at other boaters.
Grandma Lynn had given me/Finley the "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook; the recipes are kid-friendly with veggie purees hidden inside. I made Finley macaroni and cheese with cauliflower - he liked it! He had fun eating out of the pot too, whatever it takes to get this kid to eat - he picks like a bird!
Grandma Lynn had given me/Finley the "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook; the recipes are kid-friendly with veggie purees hidden inside. I made Finley macaroni and cheese with cauliflower - he liked it! He had fun eating out of the pot too, whatever it takes to get this kid to eat - he picks like a bird!
No comments:
Post a Comment