Naptime is never dull, although I wish it were! On Thursday I put Finley to bed and heard him start to play, he never came out and I never went in...but I did go around the corner and find this.
There were former and current GB Packers that attended...
...I have no idea who any of them are, but number 25 is cute.
The little boys had fun in the football toss...
...and got autographs! Not sure what it is, but Finley looks incredibly cute (and little) going down the autograph line peeking over the table.
It sounds like the boys had fun...and a very tired, very crabby little boy came home.
Grandma has been preparing for her annual thrift sale to benefit Bob's House for Dogs - Finley enjoys "helping". Stop out Friday, Saturday or Sunday, I'm sure there are many treasures to be found!
As I write, Aunt Shawna, Grandma Kathleen, Mayah, Owen, Daddy & Finley are staying at the Wilderness Resort with a WATER PARK! Finley could hardly wait! They will come home tomorrow, leaving me with an afternoon and evening to...myself (I have to work tomorrow and am too pregnant to travel that far). I've gotten a lot done and look forward to watching some DVR'd TV and eating (fishless) sushi as soon as this gets posted. Aunt Shawna texted a picture this afternoon, hopefully Daddy takes more to share next week - although he called because the flash isn't popping up...not sure what I am supposed to do from home?
Baby Update...36 weeks + 3 days, the longest I've ever been pregnant! For months I've wanted to be 36 weeks and in the safe zone - I'm there, phew! This week I had an appointment with the maternity counselor; the appointment included lab work, questions/answers and my last 17P injection. Finley & I will no longer make weekly trips for a shot in my "bumper" - Finley will miss getting spoiled by the nurses with stickers. My last injection will wear off Wednesday-Thursday; I could go into labor shortly after OR I could remain pregnant for another few weeks. Sooner than later works for me :)
This week I will start my weekly check-ups with Dr. Ezenagu - crazy! Considering I'm 9-months pregnant, I feel OK but I'm definitely ready to put this behind me. I am sooo curious to learn if Baby is a girl / boy - many people have been guessing and it's pretty split. I'm still leaning towards boy, although the heart rate is higher than Finley's was (154 vs 130's)...time will tell. And the other good news? I returned to the gym this week...I feel a teeny bit normal again.



No comments:
Post a Comment