Finley was very excited to have a play date with Duncan! After the boys played at our house, they went to Stephanie's for lunch - it was a great switcheroo for the moms.
Finley loves the trail behind our house...
...and the bazillion pine cones! Finley tries to pick up and throw every.single.one.
Finley thinks it's pretty neat to blow the fluffy dandelions - I'm sure it pains Patrick to watch the seeds scatter across our yard. Finley suffers from seasonal allergies; his poor eyes have been so itchy and red - its bad enough that he willingly takes Claritan - I wish all children's meds came in a RediTab that melts in your mouth!
...and we'll definitely be going again - look at his happy face!
It was a bowling party to celebrate Caden's birthday! I wondered how Finley would do, but the set up was perfect - ramps to help with speed and bumpers to keep the ball on the lane.
Happy 3rd Birthday Caden!
With a small hatred towards our camera and Baby's impending arrival, Finley & I gave Patrick an early Father's Day / birthday present for me to use - a new camera! So, I parked my pregnant-self in a lawn chair and snapped away...
Finley is ALL boy - he loves to dig in dirt with his digger!
Finley is a multi-sport athlete...or just confused?
Baby Update...I'm over 38 weeks pregnant with a watermelon! My 38-week check-up was fine; Baby is even lower than before (the pressure!), heartrate was in the 140's and my uterus grew one cm (I'm still 5 weeks small, but additional growth is good).
After Finley, I thought I'd have another preemie. After learning I was dilated to 3 cm, I thought I'd give birth that night. Now? I think I might be pregnant forever. My due date is 11 days away, so I'm not overdue, but I'm shocked to still have an inside-baby. I thought if Finley wore Big Brother jammies he'd become one...nope! Each week I think it'll be the last post with an only-child...maybe NEXT week we'll have two kids?! And maybe not.




No comments:
Post a Comment