Due to work and appointments, this week Finley spent a few afternoons with Grandma. On Friday, she had all three boys to keep up with!
Grandma had Finley working on pedaling...he's getting it!
After all the playing...naptime! I can't believe they actually slept!
On Saturday, Spencer came to our house to play...
...we took a hike...
...and the boys had lunch outside.
The Big Boy Bed...we made the switch nearly 6 weeks ago and we've yet to hold the bedroom door shut to a screaming child - yeah! But, some days naptime is easier than others and I miss the confinement of the crib. Yesterday I put Finley down and after a few minutes I heard him playing quietly, since he didn't come out I let it go - pick your battles right? After nearly 90 minutes it was (finally!) quiet, so I went to peek and found him asleep in the hallway! Today, he slept in his bed - alongside two soccer balls, two basketballs and a kite!
We celebrated Mother's Day! Finley made this adorable hand/foot flower at school - I love it! Mommy - my love for you grows and grows and grows!
...and then had a delicious brunch at Florian Gardens.
Baby Update...as I write, I'm 35 weeks + 3 days pregnant - the exact day I delivered Finley. Starting tomorrow, I'll be the most pregnant I've ever been (and growing!). I still feel OK, but I am starting to feel some (normal) discomforts - Baby is running out of room so sitting upright for longer stretches hurts, I'm not sleeping well, my feet are swollen by 4:00 - and from the looks of the pictures above, my face is "swelling" too!
Once Thursday hits (36 weeks), I will be ready whenever Baby decides to come. A little anxiety has settled in...Where will I be when labor starts? Will my water break at school? That could scar my students! Will labor/delivery hurt? Will it last (seemingly) forever? I had such an easy, quick delivery with Finley, I figure this time has to be harder. But I am definitely excited to learn if Baby will wear home purple or gray!
Leaving for the hospital...35 weeks + 2 days w/ Finley
35 weeks + 3 days w/ Baby
Happy Mother's Day to all Moms! Our last picture as a family of 3?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment