I was on winter break all week, but Finley's daycare has a two-day per week minimum, so while he went to school, Hadley and I...ran errands, put Christmas stuff away, cleaned, did laundry and played with his toys! She SO knows she's getting away with something - check out that smile!
We helped Gavin celebrate his 4th birthday - Finley was excited to bowl!
Finley was happy to see Easton there too - happy dance!
And what party isn't complete without lip-staining cupcakes? Yum!
Finley tried out Spencer, Easton, Nolan & Uncle Ryan's new Xbox Kinect. Auntie said it was a little hard for Finley, which means we don't need to buy one yet :)
I love the running!
All of the bowling, running and playing got to Finley, big boy passed out.
By dinner time, Finley was tired and missing me - Auntie drove him half-way home and got him a treat.
Heidi took a few comparison shots, I couldn't pick which one to share, so here's three. I think Hadley takes the lead right now.
I love how they are holding hands, our sweet babies.
We welcomed 2012 with new snow - Happy New Year!



No comments:
Post a Comment