Grandpa wasn't feeling well, so we sent him some sunshine, Hadley-sunshine.
Bath time fun...
...and bath time secrets. Hadley has stolen Finley's heart, he's so good to her.
It's cold outside....
...time to bundle up!
I caught my nuk-free baby sucking on her blanket tags, so I dug-out the 'taggie' that was given to her as a newborn - it's a hit! She loves it!
Finley wore his new Cars shoes to preschool (yes, I told the teacher how much I LOVE them), so it was only appropriate to wear his Cars t-shirt too.
The moment Finley enters our house, he takes off his clothes and puts on shorts/t-shirt.everytime. Sometimes I'm lucky to see the same shorts/t-shirt combo two days in a row, other days he changes outfits mid-afternoon.
Finley was doing his homework for preschool - we have targeted sounds we practice daily.
With our super-duper cold weather, we've been doing every indoor activity I can think of. We've painted...
...baked...
...and jumped on the bed.
...a parking lot...
...and a parking-lot-fort. Did you notice the shorts/tshirt changed? And the pictures were taken minutes apart.
Hadley's got this snort-laugh now, it's hilarious.
And I caught the teeth :)
After two sleepless nights, Hadley & I went to the clinic...again. It's becoming a weekly trip. The good news? Her lungs sound clear, no more nebulizer from last week. The bad news? Double ear infection. Hadley entertained while we waited in the pharmacy.
I've shown Hadley a few signs - it might be a stretch, but I think she's catching on. I'm 99% sure I saw "more" one time and this looks like "all done" to me - the crying confirms it too ;)
Five dads and six kids planned a trip to the Dells! On Friday morning Finley put his shoes on, I asked where he was going, The water park! Too bad they weren't leaving until Saturday. Patrick took our old camera and after I deleted the blurry pictures (camera stinks), here is what was left. It sounds like they had fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment