We met up with Elle & Dave at the Sports Center.
Hadley got in on the playing which made for a...
...snorty-happy baby :)
When I fold laundry, Hadley sits in a basket.
Copycat.
Two kids looking in one direction? Practically unheard of.
One week ago I wrote, Hadley has stolen Finley's heart, he's so good to her. Nice elbow.
But she held her own.
Hadley can scoot backwards and get up on all fours...baby girl wants to crawl. Bad.
Hadley's naptime = Finley time.
EleFUN - the game Finley goes back to again and again.
Grandma & Grandpa came home from Mexico!
Easton turned TWO! I can't believe he's only two, I feel like we've had him longer than that. We celebrated our favorite-Easton with bowling!
This kid was EXCITED to bowl, he'd been talking about it all week!
Hadley cheered and looked cute :)
After bowling we had pizza, cake and presents!
Happy 2nd Birthday Super-E!











No comments:
Post a Comment