Hadley tried out a different kind of swing.
It was her first time, she liked it.
Each year Finley shows us new tricks on our swing set. I was most impressed that he quickly scaled the climbing wall, last year he'd get stuck on the bottom "rock".
Finley is a typical male in the bathroom, Hadley and I spend a lot of time sitting on the bathroom floor.
Hadley has seen me use my iPhone once or twice. Check out her pointer finger swiping away, baby girl knows exactly what to do.
Hadley turned away before shoving my phone in her mouth. When she did it again, I took my phone back.
...then put it right in her mouth. She wasn't happy when her mom said, "No, Hadley".
More spring temps found us outside again, this little girl cries to go outside.
I see power struggles in our future.
On a cooler day, Finley & I got crafty with a special project while Hadley napped - homemade silly putty!
...then put it right in her mouth. She wasn't happy when her mom said, "No, Hadley".
More spring temps found us outside again, this little girl cries to go outside.
They both love Mickey Mouse Club House.
Ever notice that Finley often has brown around his mouth? The kid loves oreos. In his perfect world he'd eat "two cookies and milk" for every meal. It must be in Finley's blood - Great Grandpa Juel loved oreos, and Grandpa Pat keeps them stocked at his house too.
Saturday night we tried to surprised Heidi with a 30th Birthday Party. I thought she was suspicious, but I think we pulled it off a little. It was a fun night catching up with family and friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment