I seem to have an obsession/addiction - I said I wouldn't blog until mid-week and here I am. A quick peek at this week, more to come Wednesdayish.
We ended last weekend with projects - we make stepping stones every spring.
We ended last weekend with projects - we make stepping stones every spring.
And Grandma got a jump-start on creating 4th of July t-shirts with the kids.
This is Nolan's finished project, they all turned out cute.
Family Fun Zone at the Sports Center runs September-May, so we met up with a few friends one more time. The kids were SO happy the first 15 minutes. They were SO happy the last 15 minutes.
And they were incredibly crabby for the 90 minutes in-between. Finley laid down to cry because I didn't bring the right snack. Copycat laid down to cry because Finley did. I rolled my eyes and talked over their sobs.
Super-Hadley might need a cape too, she likes to wear Super-Finley's.
Finley's t-ball team played Jake's team. After the game, I overheard Finley telling Jake that on the next playdate, they should both wear their t-ball shirts - I'd anticipate something like this from Gracie & Hadley someday, but with boys it surprised me :)
Hadley pretty much refuses to sit in her booster anymore, she prefers the kid's table instead. Not sure why the stepstool appealed to her for breakfast.
Gerome's Magical Garden has started to show!
2/3 of the pots have nice little plants showing up, only one pot doesn't. Guess who's pot that is? And it's driving him CRAZY that his plant isn't growing. Thankfully today I found a teeny sprout, you need a magnifying glass, but it's there. Come on little sprout!
T-ball Saturday!
And a burger on the drive home.
Tomorrow this adorable little girl turns 2! And I really WON'T be posting ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment