Nolan spent a few days at Grandma & Grandpa's house. It was fun having him alone. I feel like the littlest littles get overshadowed with the rowdy big boys. Nolan is funny. He's quick. And he's got some spunk to him (in a good way). Grandma & I were wondering what he was thinking...Hey - where'd my brothers go? OR Hey - this is kinda nice being the only one!
Hadley & I stole him one morning.
Hadley & Nolan eating a freezie...
...Hadley & Nolan gone! The umbrella fell onto them!
I think she likes having someone littler than her. She babys him. She uses a sing-songy voice Hi Nolan. She tells him NO! And she tattles on him a lot. But it is very funny to listen to them talk to each other in babble. One will talk, pause and the other replies.
Pontoon ride in jammies.
Hadley had her first dentist appointment. This appointment was to get acquainted with the dentist's office and I think for the dentist to educate the parents. Nuk? No. Bottle? No. Brush her teeth? Yes. They count teeth and Hadley didn't cry at all. I'm pretty sure Finley scarred our dentist, he always brings up being kicked by him - I'd like to forget.
She was nervous.
She thought about trying to escape.
She did well, but wasn't impressed by the prize basket and said "no". I think she just wanted outta there.
Hadley became a ballerina! She attended a three-day "Tiny Tots" sampler class at a local dance studio. She was SO cute!
She did OK. She started off on her own, but 10ish minutes into class Finley was forced into the hallway (she wanted to sit with him) and I was participating.
There were 5ish kids in class which was perfect, it would've been chaotic with more. The teacher was kind, she played music and the kids danced around following her lead.
My very, very, very favorite part was when they walked on tiptoes with their hands above their heads.
I seriously love this picture. They look SO cute following the teacher.
We were excited to have Elle in class too!
Diaper butt.
And treats at the end.
Class 2...Grandma came to watch and Hadley wanted her to participate.
She's so teeny.
Ribbon dancing!
15 minutes seemed to be her mark, after that she needed more encouragement to participate.
The tongue - she must've been concentrating!
She was done.
Day 3, the last class. This was a perfect sampler and I'm guessing next summer, when Hadley's a year older, she'll be that much more into it. Ironically, Grandma & Grandpa stopped over one evening and she showed off many of the moves she wouldn't do in class - she was watching.
Grandpa & Finley watched from the window :)
And that was it - Hadley's first dance class was over!
Finley was invited to a friend's birthday party! It was a friend from daycare and he was really excited to see other kids from school there too. Sounds like he had a lot of fun! It feels weird dropping him off at a 'strangers' house, but the mom was very nice and we hope to set up a few playdates this summer. She texted a few pictures from the fiesta!
Finley had his last day of daycare. In the fall he'll start at a new center and attend our district's 4K program on-site. He was excited to officially start summer vacation!
We had a major downpour and it left major puddles.
I told him to back out slowly!
Love.
Puddle jumping!
The Weinermobile stopped in town!
While we were there, the Gordy's Guru was filming a commercial...
...and asked Finley, Hadley & Elle to join in. They were supposed to cheer, but they didn't. The sun was in their eyes so they all stood there. Maybe we'll see them on air?
Free hot dogs for lunch!
Melissa & Elle came over to cool off.
We successfully tired out my kids, both were asleep within minutes after our water fun was over.
We've wanted to have Spencer sleep over for awhile, the timing just never fell into place. This week it did!
She loves Easton. Yes, Easton. Hadley called Spencer "Easton" the entire time he was here.
Patrick promised Finley he'd take him mini-golfing, it was a perfect outing for the boys. Finley changed his clothes to match Spencer's and declared they were twins.
They bumped into the Weinermobile again.
My roomates for the night, it wasn't my best night's sleep ever.
Our park plans were rained out, so we went to the Dollar Tree - oh my, it was like stopping by Santa's Workshop - SO MUCH STUFF MOM! They each had $2, it took for.ev.er. to commit.
And home to play with our purchases.
We helped Maddie celebrate her 3rd birthday!
This makes me slightly nervous, but she's all smiles!
In between the storm clouds, the kids played outside.
The only picture I captured of the birthday girl - being serenaded by mostly boys.
Baby twins.
Cupcake love.
Auntie love.
Tomorrow we celebrate Finley's FIFTH birthday. I can hardly say it, five sounds so old! He's SO excited to be turning five. I'm so not...my first baby is growing up too quickly. I have a birthday post started and will post after I can add his birthday pictures sometime mid-week...hopefully on July 3rd ;)




















No comments:
Post a Comment