On Sunday, July 17th, our family gathered to witness Hadley's baptism! Hadley was accessorized in her new jewelry - Grandpa & Grandma gave her a pearl (birthstone) necklace, Auntie & Uncle Ryan gave her an adorable baby ring, and Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Jenna gave her a personalized bracelet. Hadley wore a family gown that is 118 years old!
Speaking of special jewelry...after Hadley was born, my mom gave me a special necklace.
The significance? After I drop Finley off at school, we meet at the window and wave, blow kisses and give each other the "I Love You" sign before I drive away...could this necklace be any more perfect?
Back to Hadley...she was a perfect angel during the service!
The baptism concluded with our pastor introducing Hadley to our congregation by walking her down the aisle - I loved that part!
Hadley's Godparents...Auntie Aryn, Uncle Jeremy, Auntie & Uncle Ryan
The proud grandparents!
After church our family gathered for a HOT brunch - it was so humid my camera got foggy going in/out of the house.
It was a special day shared with family; our biggest surprise - Auntie, Uncle Ryan & Nolan made it! They were discharged from the hospital at 8:55 and drove straight to church at 9!
God Bless Hadley...
...and God blessed us with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment