We had another quiet week of summer - these are the weeks I love. Fun things to-do, but no stress. Finley kicked off the week with more Sports Tykes; they finished class by jumping in the bounce-house!
Hadley is cooing more, she was telling the animals something (side-ways picture won't flip), these milestones are adorable, but evidence that she's quickly growing.
For his birthday, Finley received a 3-D puzzle from Grandma Lynn & Grandpa Jim. I don't know if he saw the fish "pop"...
...but he enjoyed pointing out rainbows around our house.
Finley wants to hold Hadley and tells me to go away so he can do it by myself...I cringe and stand ready to catch a falling baby.
After art class we met Melissa & Elle in the park - Finley showed Elle how to use the slide. Cracks me up, he's afraid of regular-sized slides, but acts like an expert on the little ones :)
I said it last week and I'll say it again...I hate climbers. Finley's 7-feet off the ground and doesn't want any help!
Hadley enjoyed the park too.
On Saturday, Hadley, Patrick & I went to help Heidi & Ryan at their new house. I decided Finley's help was best left at home with a babysitter. Ryan & Heidi have a beautiful new home for their little boys - but wow, lots of work! Patrick installed drop-down stairs to their attic, Hadley & Nolan supervised from the living room and I supervised the supervisors. I did offer to help organize the kids' dresser drawers...isn't it normal to keep sets together? Jammie tops w/ jammie bottoms? Shirt / pants sets next to one another? I think so too ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment