Friday, July 1, 2011

Before the BIG Weekend

Last weekend we enjoyed the nice weather (before the humid 90's) with a pontoon ride.  Finley and his sunglasses crack me up - last year he refused to wear them, this year he asks for them.

Hadley & I had dinner with Tab...my 'little' holding my little. 

Hadley is waking up!  She has two 2-hour stretches each day, the bonus?  It's fun to see her awake and she's sleeping longer at night.  Hadley's longest stretch was 6.5 hours, then my alarm went off and woke her up, I wonder how long she would've slept??  Does she look a little like Heidi?


Being awake also means tummy time!  She's so strong...

...but don't be totally fooled, that high-head only lasted about 4-5 seconds :)

Finley, Hadley & I had a playdate with Tara, Jake & Gracie.  Tara & I have been friends since my birth; our moms were pregnant together and she's 19 days older than me.  Coincidentally, Tara & I were pregnant together too - Jake is 3.5 and Gracie is 16 days younger than Hadley. 

We showed up for the playdate and our girls were dressed alike!  This picture (which annoyingly won't flip) made me laugh, check out the girl's bodies, they are exactly the same - both looking to our left, legs crossed, right-arms down and left-arms up.

Tomorrow starts our weekend-long celebration with family & friends - we plan to pontoon, grill, hang out, play, watch fireworks and celebrate our THREE YEAR OLD.

No comments: