Countdowns:
Level II-III Bed Rest: 10 Days
Level II-III Bed Rest: 10 Days
Baby Sullivan's Estimated Arrival:???? Who knows!
What a day! I have a new respect for women that are put on bedrest early on in their pregnancies, I can't imagine doing this for weeks or months...I'll be struggling after 10 days. I'm guessing I wasn't the perfect paitient today - I didn't do much, but I walked around the house maybe a little more than I should have. Since I've got nothing else to do, let me tell you about Bed Rest - Day 1!
It started off waking at 5 and while in bed I made a to-do list. About 9:00 I ventured to the shower and then waited for my helpers to arrive!
My mom brought me coffee and we waited for my newest toy...wireless internet! Corey from M&J made a housecall and installed a wireless connection - we should've done this a long time ago! I've now got highspeed connection on the couch - please email me, you'll get a fast reply!
My mom and Heidi couldn't have been more helpful today - I would've been lost, frustrated and miserable without them. They got soooo much done for me today - I feel much better and more prepared. They did odd jobs, grocery shopped, ran a few errands, put together more stuff for Baby, we packed a hospital bag for myself and Baby, and they got me all setup so I have everything at my fingertips from my new spot - the couch!
The next time Baby comes knocking, we're ready...my bag is packed and the carseat is installed. Baby also has an outfit to wear home from the hospital, we have four on standby - preemie girl/boy and newborn girl/boy; Grandma will wash what we need.
The next time Baby comes knocking, we're ready...my bag is packed and the carseat is installed. Baby also has an outfit to wear home from the hospital, we have four on standby - preemie girl/boy and newborn girl/boy; Grandma will wash what we need.
Here are a few pictures from today - maybe tomorrow I should put some make-up on, quite the resting beauty today!
Feeding Spencer so I could be some-what of a help.
Entertaining Spencer, no he didn't tumble off the couch - but I'm guessing Bebe Pod wouldn't approve of this picture!
Eating a snack prepared by mom, it was great to have someone cut up my veggies.
Getting organized, Auntie Heidi assembling the swing.
We were packing my hospital bag, this time we'll be much more prepared for a hospital stay!
How Patrick wants to stay connected when he's in the yard working!
No comments:
Post a Comment